We invite Clients and Residents of HighStreet to familiarize themselves with our services, policies, procedures, and other information about their stay.
- Not-So-Standard Features
- Move in and Move outs
- Elevator Booking Requirements
- Registration, Credit Card Information, & Security
- Special Requests
- Concierge Services
- Fully fabulous furnishings, fixtures, décor, and more!
- Complete kitchen with an inventory-wide standard equipment list, including a more-than-sufficient number of table settings, as well as small appliances like rice cookers, kettles, toasters, blenders, & etc
- In-suite washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board
- High-speed Internet connection (cable or DSL)
- Minimum of one 32” television, DVD player, tier 2 cable TV package (40+ channels), & home stereo system
- One private parking spot (available at most properties)
- A full supply of luxury hospitality-quality towels and linens
- Complimentary bi-weekly professional housekeeping service
- 24/7 Resident emergency services support
- HighStreet is constantly updating, upgrading and improving our inventory and services to better meet the needs, and exceed the expectations, of our guests
Move In and Move Out
Move in time:
Move ins are usually scheduled after 4:00 PM. If you require an earlier time (before 4 PM), please make arrangements with your Resident Services Representative at the time of your reservation.
With our welcome service, our Resident Services Representatives will welcome you, give you a complete tour of your new suite, and answer any questions you might have about your suite, your building, your neighbourhood, and your stay with HighStreet. Our Welcome service includes a complete inspection of the suite with you, to show you that everything is in good working order.
Please arrange your personal welcome service with your Resident Services Representative when making arrangements with HighStreet.
Our personal Welcome service is provided as a complimentary service by HighStreet for move ins before 10:00pm. A $50 surcharge will apply to Welcome appointments after 10:00pm.
Move Out time: 10:00 AM.
Late move out:
If you would like to check out after 10 AM, please arrange in advance with your Resident Services Representative. Late move outs are subject to availability and a nominal service charge.
Elevator Booking Requirements
Building rules for the use of elevators and associated elevator use fees vary by property. Most properties require that elevators be reserved in advance for new residents arriving with more than personal luggage.
As part of our service, we make these arrangements on behalf of new residents and ensure that the fees are paid in advance in order to avoid any penalties that the building may impose if their rules are not followed.
Registration, Credit Card Information, & Security
Upon arrival, new Residents are required to complete and sign a Registration Card, per the terms our License Agreement. The Registration Card includes a credit card imprint and the cardholder’s signature from the Resident staying in the property. The Registered occupant is fully and personally liable for all damages or loss of furnishings, fixtures, equipment, walls and floors and other surfaces, & etc. until they move out.
If the Registered occupant is not to be personally responsible for such damages, alternative security arrangements may be made at the time of reservation with the Residential Services Representative.
Our professional housekeeping service is complimentary and provided at no cost. On move in, Residents enjoy beautifully clean accommodations, a complete supply of quality towels and linens, and a start-up supply of home essentials (such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish washing and laundry detergent).
Following the move in date, regular housekeeping services are provided once every two weeks. Housekeeping service includes fresh towels and linen service. The service includes the following:
- Kitchen: cleaning the floors, wiping countertops, wiping exterior of appliances and cupboards
- Living room: vacuuming and dusting
- Bathroom(s): wiping down countertops, shower & tub, toilet, sink, and fresh towels
- Bedroom(s): vacuuming and dusting, fresh linens and bedding (duvet covers are changed on every second service)
Additional services can be added to the regular service upon request. Additional services are subject to availability and a nominal fee. Additional services include:
- More frequent housekeeping service (72 hours notice preferred)
- Linen and towel refresh service (72 hours notice preferred)
- Interior cleaning of fridge and stove
- Washing of dishes, pots and pans
- Garbage removal
- Recycling removal
- Personal laundry & dry cleaning
- Window washing
- Picking up/tidying of personal items
Please note: any cleaning required above and beyond the standard time allocated to clean a suite and/or excessive wear and tear of carpets/flooring/walls and/or furnishings and/or fixtures will result in an applicable service charge.
Our standard time allocated to clean a suite depends on the size of the property.
- One bedroom/one bathroom: 1 hour (2 housekeepers)
- Two bedroom/two bathroom: 1 ½ hours (2 housekeepers)
- Three bedroom/two or three bathroom: 2 hours (2 housekeepers)
- House: 3 hours (2 housekeepers)
HighStreet is all about service. Is there that would make you more comfortable?
- High chairs, cribs, play pens, and other child-friendly equipment
- Additional housewares
- Air conditioning (subject to availability)
- Extended cable packages or channels
- Extra housekeeping service
- Storage services (subject to availability)
- Fridge stocking
- Gift baskets & flowers
Tell us before you move in and we’ll do our best to deliver before you arrive.
If you make a request during your stay, we’ll do our best to fulfill it as soon as possible (usually within 72 hours, depending on the request). Please note that some requests are subject to availability.
Special requests may be subject to a nominal service or delivery charge. Your Residential Services Representative will let you know if any such charge applies at the time the request is made.
Being local where are residents are not, we can leverage our extension network to provide the following services:
- Apartment Search
- Lease review
- Neighbourhood orientation
- Establishing SIN
- Move In/Move out
- Utilities set up