Always call 9-1-1 in a personal safety or health emergency.
Be prepared to provide your unit address and contact information.
Office Hours 8:00 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
After hours emergencies, call
for immediate assistance.
HighStreet is committed to immediate attendance on emergency and urgent repairs.
For non-urgent repairs, please see our Maintenance section (link to Maintenance).
Issues that affect the immediate safety or security of the Guest or the property, including (but not limited to):
- Leaks, drips and flooding;
- Blocked plumbing;
- Electrical system failure;
- Broken exterior locks;
- Furniture safety;
- Primary heating failure;
- Broken glass mirrors, tables, windows, & etc.
- Appliance breakdown including tv & internet connectivity;
- Furniture damage;
- Dysfunctional window & interior door hardware;
- Damaged flooring.
Please use our Non-Compliance Report to notify HighStreet of your non-urgent issues (link to NCR).
- Extra or additional service requests;
- Houseware replacements;
- Burnt out light bulbs;
- Housekeeping concerns;
- Cosmetic touch-ups;
- Special upholstery and/or carpet cleaning.